Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Beatles!

This is the latest trailer for Beatles Rockband and a supposed track list for the game as well. It's a pretty predictable set list but I imagine there will be dozens of songs released after the game is out. Even though Rockband and Guitar Hero peaked a year ago, I think this game is going to be huge. Bigger than Jesus, even.

Here's the track list:

I Want To Hold Your Hand
I Feel Fine
Day Tripper
Paperback Writer
Revolution
Don’t Let Me Down
I Saw Her Standing There
Boys
Do You Want To Know A Secret
Twist and Shout
I Wanna Be Your Man
A Hard Day’s Night
Can’t Buy Me Love
Eight Days a Week
Ticket To Ride
Drive My Car
I’m Looking Through You
If I Needed Someone
Taxman
Yellow Submarine
And Your Bird Can Sing
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band/With a Little Help From My Friends
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Getting Better
Good Morning Good Morning
I Am The Walrus
Hello Goodbye
Dear Prudence
Back In the U.S.S.R.
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Birthday
Helter Skelter
Hey Bulldog
Come Together
Something
Octopus’s Garden
I Want You (She’s So Heavy)
Here Comes the Sun
Dig a Pony
I Me Mine
I Got a Feeling
Get Back
Within You Without You

And here are some computer generated characters singing the aforementioned songs:


Sucks that 'A Day in the Life' isn't on the first release. It's perfect for drunk Rockbanding.

'Woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head...'

No comments:

Post a Comment