Thursday, October 1, 2009

Little People Making Music Inside You

The Zurich Chamber Orchestra in Switzerland recently released this advertising campaign titled 'Touch Your Senses'. They're classy illustrations of wee little people playing your tiniest body parts like instruments and causing you to feel stuff.



I'm going to treat this like I treat all media; very literally. This advertising is therefore telling me that if I go see the Zurich Chamber Orchestra I will experience:

1. Hair raising cellos
2. Heart wrenching percussion
3. And some broad playing a flute so well that I'll cry

That's an orchestra I'd be hard-pressed to turn down. Zurich Chamber Orchestra, you've convinced me with this advertising. I would like to purchase tickets.

Rory: How much is this free resort weekend?
Zurich Chamber Orchestra: It's free.
Rory: And when is this weekend?
Zurich Chamber Orchestra: It's this weekend.
Rory: Uh-huh. And how much does it cost?

They hung up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment